Morez • Sartuday, June 6th, 2020
Children from 7 to 13 have their own Transju’trail : Marmots’ Transju’trail !
Races are done as a JUNGLE RUN ! Slalom, multiple obstacles to go through, above, below etc… once or twice depending on the age category. A funny race that your children will never forget.
First starts in Morez from 04.00 p.m
• Length race for children born in 2013/2012/2011 : 750 m
• Length race for children born in 2010/2009 : 2 km
• Length race for children born in 2008/2007 : 3 km
• Bibs distribution on Saturday in Morez between 1 p.m to 3 p.m (partners village)
• Price giving ceremony : from 5.30 p.m, will reward the first 3 girls and first 3 boys of each age category (except for the “éveil” category due to the French Athletic Association rules)
Please notice this is a limited access event, only 200 kids !
• Registration = … € (entry fees to come), entirely donated to the association Nathan Graine de Soleil (… € (entry fees to come) on site on Saturday, June 6th, only if it remains bibs).
• Each kid will receive a gift once the finish line crossed
• Parental authorization is required to participate as well as the medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of running in competition less than one year at the date of the race.
• Attendance of a adult in charge of the child during the race is required.