HEALTH MEASURES COVID-19
See the full document of health mesures on La Transju’ 2021
1. MANDATORY MEDICAL PROOF ONLINE
In order to minimize the exchanges between participants and volunteers, and in order to speed up the withdrawal of bib numbers, it is obligatory to provide online your medical proof (medical certificate or license) ahead of the event!
No supporting documents will be accepted on site and we reserve the right not to distribute the bib if the online file is not complete.
To insert your medical proof, you can go to your personal space via the registration platform;
2. WEARING THE MANDATORY MASK
- On the whole race Start / Arrival area
- In shuttle runners to or from relay car parks
- At the International Nordic Fair for the bib collect
- To get to the departure lines. The mask can be removed after crossing the starting line
- In case of abandonment as soon as you get into an organization van (repatriation);
Self-service will be prohibited. Volunteers will serve you and the mask is mandatory in this area.
4. OTHER MEASURES
To avoid additional contacts, we make the decision to remove showers, the physio and osteo service, usually available on our arrival area.
Catering will be provided by a “buvette” and food-trucks. Distance measures will have to be respected.
> These health measures will evolve by following the information and requests of the state services. We will inform you via networks, social, website, newsletter.
> We ask you not to come in case of symptoms of COVID in order to preserve the health of all. We will soon find ourselves in better conditions. Thank you