Entry Fees and RegistrationI REGISTER!
BE CAREFUL ! THIS YEAR THE NUMBER OF AVAILABLE ENTRIES IS LIMITED DUE TO COVID 19 SITUATION. If the situation improves by February more entries could be opened.
> End of registrations on Monday, Frebruary, 8th (midnight).
20% discount for a simultaneous registration at two races (Transju’Experience excluded).
* Valid ski licenses:
FIS (International Ski Federation) license
Ski license from Spain, Andorra or Switzerland or French Ski Federation license + Medical certificate of less than 12 months mandatory.
If you don’t have one of these licenses, please refer to the price without licence.
* On site : During the Nordic International Fair in Les Rousses, at the bib pick up area, on Friday (9 am – 8 pm) and Saturday (9 am – 7 pm).
The price includes :
- Transju’ guide
- Skis stickers
- Timing chip (for all races) & ranking (except for Transju’Expérience)
- Finisher medal
- Medical assistance and safety
- Partial refund in case of cancellation from the organiser
- Feed stations
- Ski deposit at the finish area
- Clothing bag and its transport from start to finish area
- Technical assistance