Entry Fees and RegistrationI REGISTER!
>> End of registrations on Sunday 2nd February at midnight.
20% discount for a simultaneous registration at two races (Transju’Experience excluded).
* Valid ski licenses: FIS (International Ski Federation) license, Ski license from Spain, Andorra or Switzerland or French Ski Federation license.
If you don’t have one of these licenses, please refer to the non-license price. Medical certificate of less than 12 months is mandatory.
* On site : During the Nordic International Fair in Les Rousses, at the bib pick up area, on Friday (9 am – 8 pm) and Saturday (9 am – 7 pm).
* The meal after the race includes a starter + a hot meal + French cheese + a dessert served in the skier restaurant in the arrival area.
The price includes :
- Transju’ guide
- Skis stickers
- Timing chip (for all races) & ranking (except for Transju’Expérience)
- Finisher medal
- Medical assistance and safety
- Partial refund in case of cancellation from the organiser
- Feed stations
- Transport on race days
- Ski deposit at the finish area
- Clothing bag and its transport from start to finish area
- Technical assistance
- Massage after the race (physios and osteopaths)