Races Info – Seeding – Start ListsI REGISTER!
- Races Info, no-ranking races & challenges
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Sunday, February 9, 2020
- Start waves
- Your Start wave will be assigned after your online registration, depending on the information you provide. If you notice an error, please contact us at email@example.com
- A request to change your start wave is possible until January 26th, 2020, after having filled in the online form. After this date, no more changes will be made.
Honorary titles are awarded to loyal participants and entitle them to a preferred seeding position :
- Senator : participants having completed all Transjurassienne editions, long distance, so 35 Transjurassienne in 2019
- Grand’Ambassador : participants having completed at least 27 long distance editions in 2019
- Ambassador : participants having completed at least 17 Transjurassienne in 2019
- Handisport : details in annex 1 of the race rules
- Worldloppet passport holders
It is the participant’s responsibility to enter the seeding position assigned to him. Anyone starting in another seeding position will get a time penalty or disqualified, on the decision of the organizing committee and jury.
- Start lists
Start list coming soon.