Starting blocks – Start ListsI REGISTER!
- Starting blocks
Your Starting block will be assigned after your online registration, depending on the information you provide. Your results will automatically be checked by the organization.
If you want to ask for a block’s change, please fill in the online form before January 31, 2020. After this date, no more changes will be made.
If you notice an error, contact us at email@example.com
Start waves 2021 (click on the pictures)
Honorary titles are awarded to loyal participants and entitle them to a preferred seeding position :
- Senator : participants having completed all Transjurassienne editions, long distance, so 35 Transjurassienne in 2019
- Grand’Ambassador : participants having completed at least 27 long distance editions in 2019
- Ambassador : participants having completed at least 17 Transjurassienne in 2019
- Handisport : details in annex 1 of the race rules
- Worldloppet passport holders
It is the participant’s responsibility to enter the seeding position assigned to him. Anyone starting in another seeding position will get a time penalty or disqualified, on the decision of the organizing committee and jury.
- Start lists
Start list available here.