Morez • Sartuday, June 2nd, 2018
Children from 7 to 13 have their own Transju’trail : Marmots’ Transju’trail !
Races are done as a JUNGLE RUN ! Slalom, multiple obstacles to go through, above, below etc… once or twice depending on the age category.
A funny race that your children will never forget.
First starts in Morez from 04.00 p.m
• Length race for children born in 2011/2010/2009 : 750 m.
• Length race for children born in 2008/2007 : 2 km.
• Length race for children born in 2006/2005 : 3 km.
Please notice this is a limited access event, only 200 kids !
• Registration = 3 €, entirely donated to the association Nathan Graine de Soleil (6 € on site Saturday, June 2nd, only if it remains bibs).
• Bibs distribution on the Saturday in Morez between 01.00 to 03.00 p.m (partners village)
• Each kid will receive a gift once the finish line crossed
• Price giving ceremony : from 05.30 p.m, will reward the first 3 grils and first 3 boys of each age category (except for the “éveil” category due to the French Athletic Association rules)
• Parental authorization is required to participate as well as the medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of running in competition less than one year at the date of the race.
• Attendance of a adult in charge of the child during the race is required.