72 km Transju’Trail
To the menu : stunning view on les Monts Jura, le lac Léman et le canton de Genève, le massif du Mont-Blanc and Les Montagnes du Jura, but also unforgettable landscapes such as Chaux-Neuve ski jumping hill climbing or the summit of la Dôle…
The 72 km Transju’trail starts at 5.30 a.m sharp in Mouthe.
Please note that banking charges and file fees (MSO, our timing contractor) will be added to the fee :
• Until April 29th included : 66 €
• From April 30th to May 27th included : 75 €
• Registration closing : May 27th, 2018 at midnight
You can benefit from 20% discount (except on the daily license of 15€) if you register on :
- A registration to the Ski / Trail Transju’ Challenge (during the same registration)
• Registration includes :
- Medical assistance
- Feeding stations
- Transju’ gift : only guaranteed for a registration before April 29th, 2018
- After race meal
- Showers and changing rooms
- Transport to the start area
- Road book
- Changing bags transport
72 km Transju’trail is aimed to well-trained athletes, having a real capacity of autonomy on extreme and long distance sport race.
By registrating to the 72 km Transju’trail, the participant agreed to provide at least one month before the race :
· His 2016 or 2017 ranking in 72 km or 36 km Transju’trail.
· Or a ranking on another trail of 36 km and more in 2016 or 2017.
If he fails to do it before May 13th, 2018, he will be automatically registered on the 36 km, and will not be refund of the registration fees difference.
La Transju’trail 72 km’s finishers will have 4 points for the UTMB.
Track and profile
Note : Don’t be surprised if the indications on the track are a bit different from the reality, particularly the global lenght… Data can vary according to software and equipment.