Sustainable development and social commitment
Since 2009, Trans’Organisation is involved in ecological and social development taking into account Jura environment and people.
We have to promote our region and our events with a responsive behaviour, gathering the environmental, social and economic issues. We aim at preserving our environement, the major asset for promoting our event and region.
On the environnemental side, Trans’Organisation is involved in :
• Reducing paper documents and using recycled papers (PEFC standard)
• Asking for local firm’s services to reduce transports.
• Encouraging car sharing and transports through the organization’s buses, before and after the race.
• Reducing wastes and processing them in partnership with SICTOM du Haut Jura and Préval Haut-Doubs (wholesale conditioning, compostable dishes).
• Giving information about protected areas and protected species, especially in altitude forests, but also all along the race, to the participants and public. Our partners Groupe Tétras Jura and the Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura are in the International Nordic exhibition.
• Collaborating with the Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura, the Groupe Tétras Jura the Office National de la Chasse et de la Faune Sauvage for studying our tracks and writing our documents in order to include the ecological issues of the sites used by the races.
On the social side, our organization is involved in :
• Integrating in our events elderly volunteers or associations aiming at integrating persons in social life.
• Taking into account disability on our races, by adapting our organization to allow disabled skiers to participate : guides, special starts…
COOPERATION WITH 2 ASSOCIATIONS
Since 2010, La Transju’ welcomes La Sapaudia, working for the bone marrow donation knowledge. Each year, famous athletes, take part to La Transju’ and ski with ill persons, to finish the race all together, dressed with their red kilts.
It is the ski version of « Courir pour elles » led by the quadruple winner Marie-Pierre Guilbaud, «Skier pour elles». It joined the Transju’ events in 2014. The leitmotiv is « sport, a wall against cancer». Women (and men) who wish register can contact the Grandvaux ski club to ski all together without any objectives of timing nor ranking on the Trans 25CT race.
La Transju’ et la Transju’trail are two events showing the authentic landscapes and patrimony of the Jura mountains, and 2 incredible human adventures, based on solidarity, sharing and challenge values… Our events stay fragile, that’s why it is necessary to find sponsors to consolidate our foundations !
That’s why Trans’promo was created in 2014, gathering pepole fond of nordic skiing, trail runnng and Jura mountains in general to support Trans’Organisation development through sponsorship.
Thanks to the funds, Trans’promo helped financing track’s work, snow production, grooming, Transju’ and Transju’trail promotion, producing track signs, TV production, financing prize money, infrastructure’s renting, volunteers’ thank…
• Contact : Daniel Arnaud / +33(0)3 84 33 43 39.