La Transju’Marathon 2018
Sunday, FEBRUARY 11th
Shorter than La Transju’, 48km long, it allows to race on a shorter distance while benefiting from the Transju’ atmosphere and track. The race takes the same track as the Transju’ one.
Start : 10.30 a.m
Departure place: Bois d’Amont – village center : changing!
Finish area: Chaux-Neuve: changing!
First arrival: 12:10 p.m
New distance: 45km
For competitors : this race belongs to the Ski Tour Montagnes du Jura.
Track and profile
In case the track n°1 can not be used, several other tracks (eleven) are possible to maintain the race.
Note : Don’t be surprised if the indications on the track are a bit different from the reality, particularly the global lenght… Data can vary according to software and equipment.
Please note that banking charges and file fees (MSO, our timing contractor) will be added to the fee :
• Until November 19th : 65 € (80 € without French ski license*)
• From November 20th to January 7th : 85 € (100 € without French ski license*)
• From January 8th to February 4th included : 105 € (120 € without French ski license*)
*For skiers without French ski license, a daily license of 15€ is requested by the French Ski Federation, except for skiers who have a ski license in Switzerland, Spain and Andorra.
Note : racer’s meal is optional and has to be added during your registration procedure (10€).
You also have the possibilty to add extra meal(s) (15 €).
Online egistration closing : February 4th, 2018
You can benefit from 20% discount (except on the daily license of 15€) if you register on :
- the UltraTrans or two ski races of the weekend (during the same registration)
- A registration to the Ski / Trail Transju’ Challenge (during the same registration)
Registration includes :
- Well prepared tracks
- Nordic Magazine special edition
- Transju’ Gift
- Timing with electronic chip
- Medical and safety assistance
- Technical assistance : waxing and repairing at each feeding station
- Transports before and after the race
- Feeding stations
- Secured ski storage at the finish area
- Transport of changing bags
- 3 text messages : before the race / race timing / ranking
- former results in La Transju’ (2015 and 2017).
- FIS points for skiers having an active FIS code.
- FFS (French Ski Federation) points for licenced competitors.
- former results in Worldloppet races (2016 and 2017).
- Results in French races : l’Envolée nordique 2017, la Foulée Blanche 2016 and le Marathon de Bessans 2017.
IMPORTANT : you can indicate your result(s) on your MSO account.
Any blocks changes after January, 28th, 2018