La Trans 25FT 2018
From Chapelle-des-Bois to Chaux-Neuve, 25 km FT
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH
Start : 1 p.m in Chapelle-des-Bois.
Finish area: Chaux-Neuve – changing!
The race takes the same track as the Transju’ one.
For competitors : this race will belong to the Ski Tour Montagnes du Jura.
Track and Profile
In case the track n°1 can not be used, several other tracks (eleven) are possible to maintain the race.
Note : Don’t be surprised if the indications on the track are a bit different from the reality, particularly the global lenght… Data can vary according to software and equipment.
Please note that banking charges and file fees (MSO, our timing contractor) will be added to the fee :
• Until November 19th : 30 € (45 € without French ski license*)
• From November 20th to January 7th : 40€ (55 € without French ski license*)
• From January 8th to February 4th included : 50 € (65 € without French ski license*)
*For skiers without French ski license, a daily license of 15€ is requested by the French Ski Federation, except for skiers who have a ski license in Switzerland, Spain and Andorra.
Note : racer’s meal is optional and has to be added during your registration procedure (10€).
You also have the possibilty to add extra meal(s) (15 €).
Registration closing : February 4th, 2018
Registration includes :
- Well prepared tracks
- Nordic Magazine special edition
- Transju’ Gift
- Timing with electronic chip
- Medical and safety assistance
- Technical assistance : waxing and repairing at each feeding station
- Transports before and after the race
- Feeding stations
- Secured ski storage at the finish area
- Transport of changing bags
- 3 text messages : before the race / race timing / ranking
- former results in La Transju’ (2015 and 2017).
- FIS points for skiers having an active FIS code.
- FFS (French Ski Federation) points for licenced competitors.
IMPORTANT : you can indicate your result(s) on your MSO account.