La Trans 25CT
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH
Registration ! Coming …
Start : 1.00 p.m
Starting area : Chapelle des Bois
Finish area: Val de Mouthe
For competitors : this race will belong to the Ski Tour Montagnes du Jura.
Track and Profile
Note : Don’t be surprised if the indications on the track are a bit different from the reality, particularly the global lenght… Data can vary according to software and equipment.
Registration closing : Coming …
A registration for two races during the Transju’ week-end will provide you a 20% discount on the fees of each race.
Registration includes :
- Well prepared tracks
- Nordic Magazine special edition
- Transju’ Gift
- Timing with electronic chip
- Medical and safety assistance
- Technical assistance : waxing and repairing at each feeding station
- Transports before and after the race
- Feeding stations
- Secured ski storage at the finish area
- Transport of clothing bags
- 3 text messages : before the race / race timing / ranking
Starting box attribution is decided by the race director according to :
- former results in La Transju’ (2017 and 2018).
- FIS points for skiers having an active FIS code.
- FFS (French Ski Federation) points for licenced competitors.