La Transju’ 2018
Sunday, FEBRUARY 11 th
La Transju’ 68 km FT is the main race!
A lot of skiers will be present to race this 2018 edition after a new track in 2017, new but successful !
This 40th edition will be roaring!
The start of La Transju’ will be given at 9.30 a.m
The starting place is changing: it will take place at Bois d’Amont, at the center of the village.
First arrival in Chaux-Neuve at about 11.40 a.m and… a bit later of the others.
New distance : 59km.
Track and profile
Watch the video of the track
In case the track n°1 can not be used, several other tracks (eleven) are possible to maintain the race.
Note : Don’t be surprised if the indications on the track are a bit different from the reality, particularly the global lenght… Data can vary according to software and equipment.
Please note that banking charges and file fees (MSO, our timing contractor) will be added to the fee :
• Until November 19th : 65 € (80 € without French ski license*)
• From November 20th to January 7th : 85 € (100 € without French ski license*)
• From January 8th to February 4th included : 105 € (120 € without French ski license*)
*For skiers without French ski license, a daily license of 15€ is requested by the French Ski Federation, except for skiers who have a ski license in Switzerland, Spain and Andorra.
Note : racer’s meal is optional and has to be added during your registration procedure (10€).
You also have the possibilty to add extra meal(s) (15 €).
Registration closing : February 4th, 2018
You can benefit from 20% discount (except on the daily license of 15€) if you register on :
- the UltraTrans or two ski races of the weekend (during the same registration)
- A registration to the Ski / Trail Transju’ Challenge (during the same registration)
Registration includes :
- Well prepared tracks
- Nordic Magazine special edition
- Transju’ Gift
- Timing with electronic chip
- Medical and safety assistance
- Technical assistance : waxing and repairing at each feeding station
- Transports before and after the race
- Feeding stations
- Secured ski storage at the finish area
- Transport of changing bags
- 3 text messages : before the race / race timing / ranking
Starting blocks attribution is decided by the race director according to :
- former results in La Transju’ (2015 and 2017).
- FIS points for skiers having an active FIS code.
- FFS (French Ski Federation) points for licenced competitors.
- former results in Worldloppet races (2016 and 2017).
- Results in French races : l’Envolée nordique 2017, la Foulée Blanche 2016 and le Marathon de Bessans 2017.
IMPORTANT :you can indicate your result(s) on your MSO account.
Special starting blocks are given to long term participants :
- Elite B for “Sénateurs”, finishers of all the editions of La Transju’, i.e 34 races until now.
- Block 1 for “Grands Ambassadeurs”, finishers of at least 27 long distance races of La Transju’
- Block 1 for “Ambassadeurs”, finishers of at least half of the long distance races, i.e 17 races.
- Disabled skiers:see race rules Annexe 1.