Races Info – Seeding – Start Lists
- Races Info, no-ranking races & challenges
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Sunday, February 9, 2020
Distribution tables of seeding are coming soon.
Your seeding will be assigned following your online registration, depending on the information you provide. If you notice an error, please contact us at email@example.com
A request to change your seeding position is possible until January 26, 2020, subject to completing the online form. After this date, no further changes will be made.
Honorary titles are awarded to loyal participants and entitle them to a preferred seeding position :
- Senator : participants having completed all Transjurassienne editions, long distance, so 35 Transjurassienne
- Grand’Ambassador : participants having completed at least 28 long distance editions
- Ambassador : participants having completed at least 18 Transjurassienne
- Handisport : details in annex 1 of the race rules
- Worldloppet passport holders
It is the participant’s responsibility to enter the seeding position assigned to him. Anyone starting in another seeding position will get a time penalty or disqualified, on the decision of the organizing committee and jury.
- Start lists
Start lists coming soon.